Not yet a Star Casualty Agent?
Click Here to join!
Why Choose Us
Star Casualty Insurance Company has been providing automobile insurance protection to individuals & families since 1988.
Star Casualty has earned an A.M. Best SECURE financial rating with a STABLE outlook. What does that mean for you? According to A.M. Best 132 of 133 companies in this category can be expected to succeed in business. We are also an accredited Business with the BBB with a rating of A+.
Star Casualty’s main office is located in Coral Gables, Florida. We have earned a proud reputation of dedication to independent insurance agent partners and their customers.
Star Casualty’s Chairman, CEO and President Mr. Paul G. Gabe, Jr., Has over 30 years of experience in the automobile insurance industry. Previously, Mr. Gabe was Senior Vice-President with The Hartford Financial Services Group. Mr. Gabe recognizes the importance of developing a partnership with independent insurance agents.
- We offer personal auto coverage with liability limits up to 500/500/300.
- Umbrella coverage of up to $1 million for excess coverage
- We are re-insured by the strongest re-insurer in the world, Gen-Re a Berkshire Hathaway company.
- We offer many discounts; including advance quote, safe driver, paid-in-full.
- Agents have voted our bilingual agency support team the best in the industry.
- All claims are handled quickly and compassionately by in-house Star Casualty employees.
Thanksgiving Day In observance of the Thanksgiving holiday, our Agency Support and Claims Team will be closed on Thursday, November 26th. We are open on Friday November 27th, from 10:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m. EST. We will resume normal operations on Saturday, November 28th. As always, our system will be available for new business, endorsements, and payments. Customers can also access their policy, make payments, or submit a claim on our website or our APP or via the policy holder portal, at any time. On behalf of all of us at Star Casualty, we wish you a wonderful holiday.
Secure-Rated BestMark: The icon represents A.M. Best's opinion of an insurer's ability to meet its obligations to policyholders